Re: in Spain

That sounds like Poland.  I never did anything as public as a concert, so I
never faced that kind of poison.  I hope I speak on behalf of all of us on the
list in wishing you the very best.

I have faced hostility performing in Canada, where I'll be tomorrow.  It's not
just a frigid suburb of the US.  I doubt my being the descendant of Canadians
will help.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music