Re: Anti-Semitism

Please folks, lets be very careful about political comment on this list.  I
understand how Judith's experiences have triggered this response, but I can see
that its very possible that the next reply to Fred's, may end up departing from
the Jewish-music theme of this list.

Personally, I note that when discourse goes off-course, some get quite coarse as
they take re-course, and things can get nasty, and Ari has to intervene, of
course!

--
Regards,

Lionel Mrocki

Visit <<http://www.klezmania.com.au>> for the latest information on
KLEZMANIA;  Performance dates, Sound files, Photos and more.

Visit <<http://members.optushome.com.au/amrocks/karenlionel.html>>
to see our family.