Anti-Semitism

Curious that the Spanish are giving Judith Cohen flak about the U.S. war
against Iraq, when their own government is lined up with Bush.  I don't
agree with Bush's plans either, but I don't blame Judith Cohen!  And
similarly regrettable that Jewish musicians in Canada are experiencing
anti-Semitism.  The attitude of the population in each country revolves so
much around the press, and in the U.S. Israel, and hence the Jews, are
seen as THE other party confronted by terrorism.  Anyway, it would make
more sense to let the musicians perform without ASSUMING what their
politics are.

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->