Re: purim in boro-park - report

itzik gottesman wrote:
<his account of his travels last night>

We (Jeff W, Michael Alpert, Christian and I) ended up a foursome, and
at some point after the return to Munkatch we checked out Stolin;
they were davening Ma'ariv (at 2 am)  but about 15 minutes later
we heard music and went back and danced for over an hour with them.
Very warm and welcoming - 3 minutes in I was pulled to the middle of the
circle and pushed through some moves I thought would break my back -
turns out this guy's pop is a chiropractor!

Anyway, Stolin made the night for me.  Skulen was very special too,
I wasn't ready to leave there when we did.

We missed the fringe, too busy burning calories at Stolin!

I got to bed at 4:30, and got up at 7 to go to work.  I'm ready for my nap.

roger

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net