Re: A Gitn Purim

I heard your version from a relatively young friend of mine, but a 91
year old friend sang me a version she said her sensitive father would
get very angry at when her two older brothers sang it.  Now I have to go
and get it.  I'll post it later.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for