Re: Purim Song

im about halfway through the lyrics for "the night
that evil haman died" if any of you guys know "the
night that paddy murphy died" ill be glad to send
something along.....

avi

--- Steve Weintraub <dancinsteve (at) attbi(dot)com> wrote:
> In a giant puppet purimspiel that I performed with
> friends in Atlanta, when Esther decides to go and
> see the king unbidden, Mordechai replies that all
> the Jewish people will neither eat nor drink until
> she is successful. Esther of course replies (ala
> Evita) "Don't Fast for Me, Jews of Persia!"
>
> A guten Purim
> -Steve

=====
the whole world is a narrow bridge
     and the main thing is to have no fear  -rabbi nachman
the numerical equation of ahavah in hebrew is 13(a prime number)
     be'ahava is 2(bet) x 13
     when two complete and unbreakable (prime) loves come together in
love(be'ahava), you have 26
     this shows that god (equivalent to 26) enters into a relationship only if
there is a complete unbreakable selflessness to the other    -avi finegold
and one one hand he tattooed the word love/and on the other the word fear
-bruce springsteen