  From: MaxwellSt (at) aol(dot)com
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Saturday, March 15, 2003 4:46 PM
  Subject: Purim Song

  My synagogue band, Heavy Shtetl, is busy coming up with silly things to sing
tomorrow.  Here's our entry (with apologies to EL&P): "Oh, What a Wicked Man He
Was" (about Haman).  Lyrics on request.

  Here is a title for Weighwatchers about the perils of eating Hamentaschen:
  How High the Mun!

  Any other new groaners out there?

  Happy Purim, all...
  Lori @ MAX