Re: [JLM] The rebirth of Santo Servicio/Santo Serviחo

Unfortunately we have to set the list parameters to delete automatically
any attachments to prevent the spread of viruses through the list.

Please apply for any attachments directly to the party sending the email.

Stephen Simpson
Shul Music List moderator