Sephardic Jerusalem tradition --earliest field recording?

Chevra,

In Abraham Z. Idelsohn recorded a cylinder of what is believed to be
Sephardi Torah cantillation. The selection was later re-released on The
Demonstration Collection of E.M. von Hornbostel and the Berlin Archiv (in
cylinder form, I believe) .Later last century a Folkways album containing a
sampling of the Demonstration Collection was released. (Folkways FE 4175)

If anyone on the list is familiar with the Jerusalem Sephardic torah
cantillation tradition and is willing to take a stab at confirming the
attribution (and perhaps determining the parsha, etc.) kindly email me off
list and I will get you a copy of the song for review.

Very best,

Joel

Joel Bresler
250 E. Emerson Rd.