  From: Dan Peck
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 11:51 AM
  Subject: Re: JTS Music Archives

  Is it not the case that sending attachments to this list is not allowed?

  I would like to know for certain so that I may decide whether to continue
receiving mail from the list.

    I tried to tell them about my Shlomo Carlebach collection but couldn't
navigate their site.
    >From: "I. Oppenheim"
    >To: World music from a Jewish slant
    >Subject: Re: JTS Music Archives
    >Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:56:38 +0000 (CET)
    >
    >On Fri, 7 Mar 2003, Eliott Kahn wrote:
    >
    > > Check it all out at: http://www.jtsa.edu/library/archives/index.shtml
    >
    >Eliott,
    >
    >Thank you so much for putting this interesting material
    >on line!
    >

    > Groeten,
    > Irwin Oppenheim
    > i(dot)oppenheim (at) xs4all(dot)nl
    > ~~~*
    >
    > Chazzanut Online:
    > http://www.joods.nl/~chazzanut/

    Attachment converted: Data:carlebach.doc (WDBN/MSWD) (000047CF)

--

  Dan Peck    Milesquare Associates  Living Traditions  Old Time Music
  Co-Author of Filemaker 6 Advanced: Visual Quick Pro Guide & The Little

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->