Greenman/Rushefsky Duo in Concert

  Hi all,

Steven asked me to forward this to the list for him:
Lorele

Steven Greenman (Violin) and Pete Rushefsky (Tsimbl) of
the Greenman/Rushefsky Duo will be performing a concert of Klezmer
Violin and Tsimbl music in the main auditorium of Kent State
University Stark Campus (North Canton, Ohio) on Friday March 7th, 2003
from 8:00pm to 9:00pm.  All are welcome to attend.

Location:
Kent State University Stark Campus
6000 Frank Avenue N.W.
Canton, OH  44720-7599

Directions:  From Cleveland take 77 S to the Portage Street Exit, turn
right onto Portage and go to the third stop light (Frank Ave N.W.).
Turn left onto Frank and go to the second light and turn left onto the
campus.  The Main Hall will be on the right.

For any questions or information about the Greenman/Rushefsky Duo or to
arrange future bookings please contact Steven Greenman at (216)382-5644
or Greenfidl (at) core(dot)com <mailto:Greenfidl (at) core(dot)com>.

 --

You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for