it's that taking off time

hi, just to let you know that I'm leaving for Spain (and Tamar too but
she can only stay a short time) Friday 7th, till April 1st; so will
possibly not write in very often (probably not unwelcome news to at
least some of you :) !) but will try to keep up with reading messages
here and there. We're doing a mixture of Jewish music and
not-Jewish-music related things - Sephardic concert in Seville, Lomax
Spanish material in Galicia, Balkan Dance teaching in Madrid... and the
usual bits and pieces of research, fieldwork etc. - and seeing friends,
maybe even having fun (especially Tamar, who's already set up this
weekend with her pals). l'hitra'ot, Judith