Re: klezmer the Israeli way

Dear Roger,

We have carried Akivah Ben-Horin recordings for over 10 YEARS!!!. I have one
up on the web site at:
http://www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/details.pl?key=956

We do stock the others as well...I believe there are 4 at this time.  Great
stuff!!

We also carry 4 Ben Zion Shenker CDs. These are very beautiful and the
ORIGINAL recording of the classic Modzitz recordings. You can view them at:

www.hatikvahmusic.com/cgi-bin/browse.pl?action=search&search_for=Shenker

Simon
Hatikvah Music
323) 655-7083