Re: fiddle teacher wanted near Boston's north shore

I would be surprised if there was no one at Temple Israel in Swampscott, where
the Klezmaniacs used to be based, who could help. The information from the
Klezmershack offers the following contact into for Cantor Ken Richmond:

Tel: 781-595-8705. Email: klezmaniacs (at) hotmail(dot)com(dot) (Ken Richmond)

ari