Re: Jacinta

On 28 Feb 2003 at 5:58, Judith R Cohen wrote:

> hi, I don't think Jacinta has email, at least last time I saw her she
> wasn't planning to get it. I do have her home number and address but
> didn't answer last time because I wouldn't give it out without asking
> her first. If you can't find her through the rehearsal number Michal
> provided, let me know off-list and I'll call her.
>
> I interviewed her the first time several years ago, and must have the
> transcript of the interview somewhere (unfortunately, not on my
> computer, just in hard copy); it did have sme biographical details.
> Judith

Hi Thank you, but as I wrote to Michal I already interviewed her. I
wanted to have the biography before interviewing her. I did have a
very nice talk with her. I asked questions in English, she answered
in French, so is was rather complicated. It was after a concert and I
was pleased to see that she took all the time we needed, after doing
a solo solo performance of over two hours. Great artist, great
person.

Bart