Hungarian Jewish song

There is one other Hungarian song of the Kalever Rebbe that I just noticed in
the "Z'miros Yisroel B'Yidish" collection. It has four verses, plus four
equivalent verses in rather well-written Hebrew poetry, and it's hard to tell
which is a translation of which, or perhaps the Kalever wrote both of them.
I'll quote the first couplet, just in case someone (Paul?) is familiar with it:

Sirnak rinak a barányok,
Panaszkodnak a juhásznak...

(The sheep are crying, complaining to shepherd...)

Cantor Sam Weiss===Jewish Community Center of Paramus, NJ