Re: CD: Dreaming in Yiddish

At 02:00 PM 2/24/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I have been trying to locate the CD of "Dreaming in Yiddish" by Adrienne
>Cooper and have had no luck. I see that there was a cassette available at one
>time...anybody know of a CD and how to locate it?

The company that originally released the cassette went out of business.
Adrienne arranged to print a CD, which I have at home. But I neglected to
update the review on my website, so I am not sure if there is a source other
than e-mailing Adrienne at coopergord (at) aol(dot)com

ari

Ari Davidow
ari (at) ivritype(dot)com
list owner, jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org
the klezmer shack: http://www.klezmershack.com/