Re: new reviews on klezmershack

Ari,
Thank you SO so much for your wonderfully thoughtful and enthusiastic review
of "FleytMuzik!."  Akh, and our lips to the Ears Above! Hopefully this album
will spur more interest in the traditional sounds of flute in klezmer
because, as you say "What is certain is that this album makes clear how good
a flute can make klezmer sound, and how perfectly it works with tsimbl and
bass and fidl."
Thank you from the deepest recesses of my heart. Your review will also help
get the word out about the flute and its presence in klezmer. (Already the
album has taken me to the Boxwood Festival in Nova Scotia to teach klezmer
along with those who are teaching Irish and Celtic. So I'd say klezmer flute
playing is definitely getting around!)

For those who wish to go directly to the review,
http://www.klezmershack.com/bands/greenbaum/fleytmuzik/greenbaum.fleytmuzik.ht

ml

Mit frayndshaft,
Adrianne
Adrianne Greenbaum
Associate Professor of Flute, Mount Holyoke College
Klezmer Flutist: "FleytMuzik"
fluteworld or cdbaby