  From: Eva Broman
  To: World music from a Jewish slant
  Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2003 2:10 AM
  Subject: Edwin Seroussi article

  Hi everyone,

  I just found an interesting article by Edwin Seroussi on the idea of "the
Mediterranean" in Israeli music:

  http://www.muspe.unibo.it/period/ma/index/number7/seroussi/ser_00.htm

  In the article he refers to the following forthcoming book:

  Regev Motti and Edwin Seroussi.
  Forthcoming. Popular Music and National Culture in Israel (University of
California Press).

  Does anyone know if it has been published yet?

  All the best, Eva

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->