mail from an iranian musician

hello listers,
pardon the green (i don't know how to remove it from the original). some time
ago, this iranian percussionist found me, in connection with the dumbak played
on my old CD. he is a math wiz and busy promoter of especially percussion and
other traditional music of his land, very active in trying to establish
web-based groups with several kinds of interests. the following mail may be of
interest to hammered dulcimer and string players on this list.
lenka
www.lenkalichtenberg.com

Dear Friends,

I hope you are all doing well.

My brothers, Pooyan and Parham established two Yahoo groups. One for Hammered
Dulcimer such as Persian santoor and so on...and the other for Plucked Stringed
Instruments such as guitar and so on...

If you know anybody around yourself that might be interested in hammered
dulcimers, then please send her/him the following message:

Greetings! This group is for all those instrumentalists interested in the
hammered dulcimers of the world.

Please join the group. The moderator welcomes your participation.

All the best wishes,

Pooyan Nassehpoor
http://nasehpour.tripod.com/pooyan

Greetings! This group is for all those instrumentalists interested in the
plucked stringed instruments of the world.

Please join the group. The moderator welcomes your participation.

All the best wishes,

Parham Nassehpoor
http://nasehpour.tripod.com/parham

Thanks for your help and attention.