Re: Enrico Macias

Macias is magnificent, haunting at times, funny also.  We discovered him
back in the 70's while watching TV in a Quebec motel of all places  He is
well known there, virtually unknown in the States. Everytime we visited
Quebec we would try to pick up his latest.

How does one procure this latest CD???

Sylvia Schildt