Metropolitan Klezmer: Brotherhood Synagogue & Karamu!

                     Next weekend in NYC...
FRIDAY, JANUARY 31
Members of MetroKlezmer perform at Elisabeth Irwin HS/Little Red
Schoolhouse's
Karamu! (Swahili for "joyful celebration") multicultural food, dance + music
event
6:00 pm, 40 Charlton St, below Houston btw 6th Ave & Varick = 7th Ave S.
$20/adult, $5/kids (includes dinner).  Klezmer set 6:15-6:35pm; program also
features Thunderbird Native American Dancers & International Garifuna Band.
Info: 212-229-8996 or www.lrei.org

SAT, FEB 1st:  full Metropolitan Klezmer 8-piece band in concert!
Metropolitan Klezmer at The Brotherhood Synagogue
7:30 pm show — two sets with intermission
28 Gramercy Park South, NYC [= E. 20th St just West of Third Avenue]
Featuring old favorites plus the latest Metropolitan Klezmer tunes
fresh from the recording studio where we're finishing our new CD...
Tickets:  $36 general admission; kids free!
Dessert, coffee & childcare provided
Info:  212-674-5750 or www.brotherhoodsynagogue.org

More on Metropolitan Klezmer and sneak previews of the new disc at
www.metropolitanklezmer.com or call 212-475-4544
MOSAIC PERSUASION and YIDDISH FOR TRAVELERS cds & audio clips
at www.cdbaby.com

hope to play for you soon!