Not So Best Selling

While our brother Simon works up his "Best Sellers" list, I want
to point out a "worst seller".

They don't do promotion. They don't have distribution.  They don't have
a pun for a name.  They are not satirists.

They are, however, as the tehila goes "ever fresh and fragrant".

The Chicago Klezmer Ensemble's "Sweet Home Bukovina" is an absolutly
delicious record, one that I have been playing over and over and over
again the past few days.

The style is that of elegant playing for listening (as opposed to the
mashke! tanz! style).  It is stunningly beautiful.  Highly recommended.

roger reid

--
r l reid        ro (at) rreid(dot)net