Re: Looking for Yiddish (+ swing, etc...) singer for gigs in Bo

Hello Benjamin

 I am a singer and I am looking for musicians to perform with.
Unfortunately I live in Montreal.
I am very sorry that I don't live in your area, we are too far to think about
working together on regular basis. But for specific gigs, a tour... whatever.
I recorded a few CDs. You can hear a few pieces on the website :
http://www.cdbaby.com/helene

I also worked on several musical theater pieces and jazz pieces.
Being French (from France, not Québec), I know also a lot of French songs that
the Americans usually like such as : La vie en Rose etc...

I hope something will emerge for us to meet and work together.
Hélène