How to get rid of HTML in your email

> In the meantime: I try to make my contributions "clean" - by writing a new
> memo to jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org instead of clicking on "reply with
> history."  But when my notes appear in the digest there are multiple copies
> plus a lot of irritating, superfluous HTML.  Does anyone know how to prevent
that?

These pages may answer your question. There are instructions on each for
turning off HTML for many email programs.

http://www.jewishgen.org/InfoFiles/PlainText.html

http://www.betips.net/etc/evilmail.html

If you need more help, feel free to write me offlist.

Beverly

--
Beverly Woods
~ musician ~