RE: Looking for Yiddish song Vivushka vivaynye?

Can any of you help Sophie who has written to the Jewish Music Institute

Dear Sir/Madam,
Hi! I am trying to find a CD with a particular song on it for my partner.
His mother and grandfather used to sing it to him when he was a little boy
though he thinks it is a "love song" rather than a lullaby. He last heard it
sung in Israel when he went there two years ago.
It is quite an old song and he thinks it's called
"Vivushka vivaynye" (Spelling is probably completely wrong!!)
I hope that you know what I'm talking about and that you can help me!
I am trying to find it for him as a surprise as he is going to become a
grandad soon and I know he would dearly love to sing it to Benjamin when he
arrives!
Thank you for your help.
Kind regards
Sophie Tuohy  [sophiecutie (at) hotmail(dot)com]

The list may like to know as well

Geraldine