Bli nader

I see the question about "bli nader" has already been answered, together
with the joke that taught me that phrase.  But I'm a naughty boy.  Another
ListServ/NewsGroup that I belong to, having to do with Conservative
Judaism, has a rule that any non-English word or phrase must be
accompanied by a translation.  Maybe we should institute that rule, too,
together with the existing one against graphics and attachments.
In the meantime: I try to make my contributions "clean" - by writing a new
memo to jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org instead of clicking on "reply with
history."  But when my notes appear in the digest there are multiple
copies plus a lot of irritating, superfluous HTML.  Does anyone know how
to prevent that?

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->