Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 2491

I use the Notepad in one of my courses.  It should playback midi files
and can be used to view (and only view) any Finale document, but its own
notation and playback  abilities are pretty limited.  Otoh, one can
hardly complain about the price.  It's still free.  Specify the 2003
version.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music