Re: JEWISH-MUSIC digest 2491

Eliezer Kaplan asked about the ad for Finale at a lesser price - was it
full-feature, and wasn't there something for less money.  The source is:
AABACA (www.aabaca.com) (952) 933-7307.  I believe it's full-feature, but
"bli nader" - don't make me swear to it.  I notice they advertise Finale
for $199 and Sibelius for $229, but there's probably "shipping &
handling."  You could contact them regarding why you should buy from them,
or the manufacturers regarding why not.  And visit codamusic.com to see if
they still offer a "student" version of Finale, called Finale Notepad, for
free.  It does lack some of the bells & whistles, and might not be
compatible with other versions of Finale, but should play back a .mid
file.

Fred Blumenthal
xd2fabl (at) us(dot)ibm(dot)com

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->