Re: Print media journalist in Boston covering Jewish music?

Chevra-

Actually, a master list or file of Jewish music writers and media outlets
nationwide would be an excellent tool for many artists.  Does it exist?

Adam Davis
Kfar Jewish Arts Center
773.975.5667

Kfar is a Jewish arts incubator that stimulates, promotes and produces  the
next generation of Jewish expression, creating new perspectives on our
heritage and an alternative conduit to Jewish culture.

To join our mailing list, send an email to kfar-subscribe (at)
yahoogroups(dot)com  To
let us know about an upcoming gig or to pitch a creative project, write to us
at Kfarcenter (at) aol(dot)com(dot)

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->