Re: Hip Hop Khasene

Quite fun.  Josh sent me a copy a while back.  It has better producion value
than the self produced Seder, but lacks some of the same sense of
playfulness.  It is, however, a very interesting listen and a great concept
album.  I quite enjoyed The glass breaking and the surprise Yiddish-MC
Badkan.  The guest list at this Chupah was really something to behold, to say
nothing of the simcha band..  Can't wait for the arrival of children- the
Bris and the Bar Mitzvah will likely kick tuchus.

  Regards,

Adam Davis, Director
Kfar Jewish Arts Center
773.550.1543

Kfar Jewish Arts Center is an inclusive arts incubator that serves to
stimulate, promote and produce the next generation of Jewish expression.
Hebrew for village, Kfar is an artistic community of local actors, musicians
and artists.  Visit our Kfar at  <A
HREF="http://www.kfarcenter.com";>www.kfarcenter.com</A>.

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->