RE: Hip Hop Khasene

Since we're on the subject of the Hip Hop Khasene...

I will be giving a research paper called 'Constructing Yiddishland: Solomon
and SoCalled's Hip Hop Khasene' in the Music Department at Southampton
University (UK) on Tuesday Jan 14th at 2.15 pm. Anyone who happens to be in
the area (!) is welcome; contact me off-list for details of how to get there.

Abbi

--Abigail Wood

Music Department, University of Southampton, Southampton SO17 1BJ, UK
Tel: ++44 (0)23 8059 5064  University network: 25064