Re: Oscar Julius

Several years ago I acquired the papers of Yiddish radio announcer/singer
Aaron Hantin who sang baritone in the Oscar Julius Quartet. The papers span
Hantin's years   on New York Yiddish radio and his long tenure with Oscar
Julius in both the "Oscar Julius Quartet" and its earlier incarnation of the
"Jewish Art Quartet" (which is featured on "From Avenue A to the Great White
Way".)
I have all the radio materials while the papers pertaining to Hantin's
singing career with Oscar Julius were given the YIVO Institute. Though there
are plenty of lead sheets and some parts ( Hantin's mostly ), as far as I
recall there are no SATB arrangements in the batch I gave.

Henry Sapoznik
Producer
Yiddish Radio Project (National Public Radio)
"From Avenue A to the Great White Way" (Sony Legacy)