Oscar Julius

Hello all. I have a vocal quartet that's been getting into more Jewishy
material. The best example of Yiddish SATB-style singing is on a 78 I have
of the Oscar Julius Quartet singing Belz and Zainen Mir Hassidimlach: a
different version of the latter is on Sapoznik's awesome "From Avenue A to
the Great White Way" compilation. I looked up Julius at the YIVO and found a
couple little arrangements he did, but really not much. I imagine if he had
a quartet, he probably had a tonne of material: does anyone know where they
went? Or anything about Julius at all?
Thanks!
Josh Dolgin