Re: yiddish/english cheeseball classics?

There's Mickey Katz's Yinglish version of "That's Amore."  It's called
"That's Morris," and it's on his 1950s album "Mish Mosh" (Capitol Records).
You can get the album for about $4 used on the Internet, like at
dustygroove.com.

Second thought . . . Didn't Yiddishe Cup pay you off  -- for sitting in on
a Pittsburgh bar mitzvah several years ago -- with a CD instead of money?
That pay-off CD ("Yiddfellas") has our take on "That's Morris."

Bert Stratton
http://yiddishecup.com