Re: Chinese Klezmer

I'm pretty sure that they're the ones from whom I have
two cds (somewhere)- I got them a couple of years ago
- a lot of the pieces are kind of syrupy, and a few
are very sentimental, but a few are really popping,
and often on the edge of odd. I really like them.

Alana
--- Ari Davidow <ari (at) ivritype(dot)com> wrote:
> There is a klezmer band listed in beijing on the
> KlezmerShack. If you find out more, do encourage
> them to let us know!
>
> ari
>
> At 10:31 PM 12/15/2002 -0500, you wrote:
> >Hey, I'm going to China in April and I was
> wondering if anyone knows of
> >anything klezmer-wise going on there at that time
> of year. Also, if anyone
> >knows of any shuls in the Shang-hai area that would
> be great, too.
> >
> >-Thanks
> >

> ---------------------- jewish-music (at) shamash(dot)org

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->