Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 16:27:08 +0100 (CET)
From: jmeltzer (at) nysnet(dot)net
To: chazzanut (at) xs4all(dot)nl
Subject: [CHAZON]

I came across your website today and was wondering
about obtaining information on other Chazzons (albeit
not as famous as Yosselle Rosenblatt).  I refer here to
someone in our family tree.  Abraham Sukoenig (original
name Sukenik) immigrated to the USA from Ivnets,
Belarus.  He was the Chazzon for Park Ave. Synagogue
from approximately 1910 until his passing in 1936.
Does anyone have any info on him?

title = Cantor Abraham Sukoenig - Park Ave. Synagogue