Jewish Entertainment

Wanted to make sure all of you knew about Jewish Entertainment Resources.  We
help individuals and organizations find and book Jewish talent.  I invite you
to check out our web site at www.jewishentertainment.net.

With a new secular calendar year beginning, we are updating our data bases and
looking for new talent.  We would like to invite any groups or individual
talents to join our web site.  For a small fee, we will create a web page for
you and add you to our extensive search engines.  It is wonderful exposure, you
are in great company and you will be letting the world know about your talent
24 hours a day/7 days a week.

Please feel free to contact me privately at info (at)
jewishentertainment(dot)net if you would like more information.

Thanks!

Judy :)

Judy Caplan Ginsburgh, Professional Singer
1999 Louisiana Professional Artist of the Year!
judy (at) jewishentertainment(dot)net     -    judy (at) judymusic(dot)com
 www.judymusic.com
Hot off the Press!  My Jewish World - a new early childhood music curriculum
http://uahc.org/cgi-bin/pressdisp.pl?list=301786
Director: Jewish Entertainment Resources - We Help You Find Jewish Talent!
www.jewishentertainment.net
Conference Chair, CAJE 23: www.caje.org
"I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both
hands. You need to be able to throw something back."

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->