Re: Sephardic dance?

As her long-time friend and artistic collaborator (not on Sephardic projects)
I'm
quite prejudiced towards Judith.  I'm not a dance scholar either, but what I
know
of her work strikes me as meticulous and methodologically solid.  She
lived/danced
in Israel for many years and her Hebrew is fluent.  Her group Voices of Sepharad
has toured the world and is deeply loved by audiences here.

--
Alex Lubet, Ph. D.
Morse Alumni Distinguished Teaching Professor of Music