we've moved our mezuzah

Happy Hanukah to everyone. Just wanted to let the list know that I've relocated
to Chicago from Atlanta.  The boxes are finally unpacked and I'm hoping to find
some new friends, community and work opportunites in Chicago.  I'll be
contacting some of you off list about that, but if anyone would like to say
hello, write me at dancinsteve (at) attbi(dot)com(dot)
Hope to see some of you at KlezKamp, where I'll be teaching Yiddish dance again.
-the recently very chilly Steve Weintraub

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->