Re: chanukah song

We will try -- it is such a beautiful poem, it deserves a better melody.

on 11/22/02 8:27 PM, Lori Cahan-Simon at l_cahan (at) staff(dot)chuh(dot)org
wrote:

And I have about 4 or 5 different melodies that have been written for it,
most nicer than the one most people use.  One or more will eventually be one
my next album.  Can you possibly hold back your excitement?  :-)

Lorele

Sylvia Schildt wrote:
Yossi,

It's sung to the words writtren by Yiddish poet Avrom Reizin.

Happy Khaneke, khag sameakh to you, Peggy and the kids an d the band.

Mit vareme yidishe grusn,

Sylvis Schildt

on 11/22/02 2:02 AM, Joe Kurland & Peggy Davis at ganeydn (at) crocker(dot)com