Re: chanukah song

And I have about 4 or 5 different melodies that have been written for
it, most nicer than the one most people use.  One or more will
eventually be one my next album.  Can you possibly hold back your
excitement? :-)

Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->