RE: TV theme show?

Seth Rogovoy <rogovoy (at) berkshire(dot)net> said:

> > Twelve Tribes, I really like the Adams Family theme done klezmer!,
but

> isn't it "The Munsters" theme?

Yes it is the Munsters...along with Car 54 where are you?...Leave it to
Beaver...and the Twilight Zone....and  maybe a few others that I cant
pick out..it was very well received  at Vassar and Makor...David
introduces it as the result of his "long search for his
identity".....*smile*...as for the Dick Van Dyke theme done klez I am
not sure but it sounds like it could be ...Shloinke a band from chicago
that used tv themes and other bizarness such as the doors ..The End and
Jethro Tull in reworkings of klez standards..elliott