Re: Clareint Mouthpiece

I don't play bass, but you should check out the Klarinet list (of which
I'm a member). There are a lot of bass players there, and a few mouthpiece
makers as well, if you want a custom made one. Check out
http://www.clarinet.org and/or http://www.sneezy.org for more info.

A word of advice though, check the archives before posting to the list, or
people will yell at you...

-Jeremy Schiffer

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002 Messiah701 (at) aol(dot)com wrote:

> Hey folks,
>
> I am having trouble finding a solid Bass clarinet mouthpeice-- I am using a
> Vandoren B45 now, but in my jazz and klezmer playing I feel increadibly
> limited (sound and volume wise)-- any suggestions??-- MW

Jeremy A. Schiffer
AcIS Security Administrator
Columbia University
212-854-2903
AcIS Nextel *75

Please direct all computer security related queries to
security (at) columbia(dot)edu or the AcIS/AIS Help Desk at 212-854-1919.