brick and mortar directory on jmwc

Recently I've been updating information on my "Brick and Mortar" Directory
on the Jewish Music WebCenter. This is a page dedicated to giving locations
of commercial stores and some large temple gift shops and museum stores that
sell Jewish MUSIC (not just Judaica stores that have no music for sale).

I've found quite a few places that do sell music, but of course there are
always more. If you happen to take a look at this and notice that your local
favorite Jewish music store is not listed, please let me know, off list. I
am adding places as I find them. It should be a place that has at least a
"reasonable" selection of items to buy, (based on what is reasonable for
your area!) If you can give the name, address and phone number, (email or
URL if available)-- that's the best information that's helpful. I'm
especially looking for places in the south and midwest. There were many US
states that I don't yet have any place listed....

Here's the URL for what's up now:
http://www.jmwc.org/jmwc_brickandmortardirectory.html

Judy