RE: HELP w/ MS Word production symbol

On my system there is a font "Webdings".  I don't think I went out of my
way to get it.

In Word select Insert->Symbol...
You get a dialog box that gives you options for inserting special
characters.  It has 2 tabs, "Symbols" and "Special Characters".  Symbols
should be selected by default.
Pick the Webdings font in the font selector.
The window displays a grid with all of the characters in the font.
Scroll the grid to the bottom. (P) is in the middle of the 2nd to last
line.
Select the character.
Click the insert button.

Dick

Dick Schoeller        schoeller (at) attbi(dot)com
                      http://schoeller.ne.client2.attbi.com/
                      781.449.5476

"Er ist ein Narr, der meint, es sei nicht schad, das Kind auszuschütten
mit dem Bad"
- Thomas Murner 1512