Re: finding date of publication

Lorele,

As to the question of finding out when a song was first published (and for
other people on the list with a similar question), there is a general number
at ASCAP for such a question, namely the ASCAP clearance area, 212-621-6160.
You can also try emailing me at ASCAP, Mspudic (at) ascap(dot)com and I can
check your
request against the ASCAP database.

Also you may contact BMI at 212-586-2000.

And also worth mentioning, both ASCAP and BMI have websites where you can
check for such information.

These are two very good resources for such information.

Michael Spudic
Forest Hills, New York

<-- Chronological --> <-- Thread -->