Re: finding date of publication

OY!  This is about my everpresent quest to find the origins of dreydl
vs. dreidel.  I have been doing my own research and have not yet been
able to get to the bottom of it, and Khana has not gotten back to me
with an answer.
Lorele

--
You can now hear Lori's new CD, Songs My Bubbe Should Have Taught Me; Vol.1:
Passover, at: http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/lcahan Only $15 & postage. Email me for