Re: Eskesta Ethiopian Jewish Dance Theater

We had them come to Italy a few years ago, and they are wonderful!
The University of Haifa project was originally meant as a way to
involve the Ethiopian studens more, and above all to give them a
sense of identity through dance and theater. I believe that what
actually came out is more than this!
Best,
Francesco

--

YUVAL ITALIA      Centro Studi Musica Ebraica
the  Italian Center for the Study of Jewish Music

via della Guastalla,19            20122 Milano Italy
tel/fax +39 02 55014977    yuval (at) powerlink(dot)it
            http://www.powerlink.it/yuval