NYS 10/12 Georgian Dance / Music Performance

Posted for Victor Sirelson:

The Dancing Crane Georgian Dance Theater performances are spectacular,
exuberant and deeply moving. Don't miss their
concert of Georgian dances and songs:

                               Saturday, October 12 - 8:00 p.m.
                                    Paramount Theater
                           17 South Street, Middletown, New York
                                 Tickets: $18 ($16 in advance)
                                 Children $12 ($5 in advance)
                                   Box Office: 845-346-4195

Middletown is about 55 miles west of New York City near the intersection
of Route 17 and interstate highway Route 84.
Directions are posted on the Dancing Crane website: www.dancingcrane.org
and may be obtained from the theater directly.

The Dancing Crane ensemble is our only local troupe to maintain the high
level of Georgian dance and music arts. The October
12 performance will be in a friendly theater not too far from New York
City. Any of you who have had the chance to see their
shows know that the Dancing Crane presentations combine warmth and a
fine sense of the beauty of Georgian songs and dance
with virtuosity and intensity. If we can support this show we will not
only receive great pleasure but also give a strong boost to
their efforts.

Victor Sirelson
Director

P.S. from CF:
Many of the performers in this ensemble are actually Georgian, and the
ones that I have seen are wonderful.